Can't connect? Try this alternate link on port 80.
Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Steve Roach - 02 - Quiet Friend
Current listeners: 65
Peak listeners: 180
1. Matt Borghi - Novembers Peculiar Calm (04:09)
2. Biosphere - Heat Leak (04:42)
3. Matt Borghi - Gray Dawn Illumination (04:01)
4. John Huling - Return To Spiritlands (10:54)
5. Adham Shaikh - Jouney To The Sun (14:00)
6. Richard Bone - The Letheon Man (04:41)
7. Liquid Mind - Dream Messenger (14:00)
8. Adham Shaikh And Tim Floyd - Untitled (Tribe) (05:23)
9. Angels Of Venice - Awake Inside A Dream (04:24)
10. Sam Rosenthal and Vidna Obmana - Terrace of Memories (06:37)