Most people who underwent cryosleep have reported that the mind seems to naturally retreat into a place of infinite tranquility, where the experience of Time itself is distorted in a subtle way.
Although there is no trace of conscious activity in the brain of sleepers, it appears that Experience itself never ceases, creating atemporals bubbles of memories of transcendental calm when the subject awakes.
It may be possible that chemicals used in the cryosleep process alter the outer cortex in a way that is not yet understood, however we believe cryosleep is a perfectly safe means of interstellar travel.
Spacecraft - 08 - Domes Of Light
Current listeners: 56
Peak listeners: 177
1. Chuck Wild - Liquid Mind VII - Reflection - Reflection (08:14)
2. David Schombert (Neos) - L`Exil des Arbres - Part 2 (09:26)
3. Richard Bone - The Letheon Man (04:41)
4. Jonn Serrie - 05 - Stratos (10:29)
5. Robert Rich and Ian Boddy - Glass (03:37)
6. Radiowave - Journey Thru Oz - Apparition (04:30)
7. David Helpling - 06 - Home (01:07)
8. Steve Roach - 05 - Hope (04:48)
9. Biosphere and Deathprod - Journey To The Centre Of The First 1.2 (08:49)
10. Adham Shaikh - Jouney To The Sun (14:00)